Before you sign a contract with vendor or start using some services, you need to elaborate a clear technology strategy. As a rule, vendors offer solution based on their own fixed technologies, and many global CDN operators strive to implement the best CDN technologies appropriate for telco environments. How to figure out CDN solution that will suit your company’s demands? Follow these 5 crucial steps, and you will succeed in your search.
- The choice and designing of CDN starts with stating your tactical and commercial goals. Ask yourself: do I have enough knowledge to achieve these? Is there the staff to manage and support CDN?
- Make up a list of your primary requirements concerning delivery technology and guarantees, quality of service, transparency, management of CDN network, analytics and reports, feedbacks and automation of workflow. Find out whether DNS and caching work well enough, or do your visitors need more. All that will help you to choose technologies and vendors.
- Now take a closer look at your specific requirements concerning CDN infrastructure. What do you need? Off-net, global, or hybrid network? Which components of CDN network should be added or upgraded? Are you planning to use the content delivery network in mobile networks?
- Decide whether you need to integrate CDN with the current components, or should third party workflow environments be used.
- Muse upon operational requirements: do you need to operate the CDN in house, or to outsource?
How SpaceCDN can help you?
For most companies all these questions are new. How to get the answers? Contact our experienced support team: we don’t just sell our solutions, but help to figure out the most appropriate network. We look at your business and your requirements and offer a CDN solution that won’t limit you in your opportunities.
Our customer support agents are ready to consult all clients and suggest digital media delivery strategy for their business. Using detailed insight into every unique business we turn the challenges and threats into a plan and opportunities.